Air Fryer Roasted Garlic
Air Fryer Roasted GarlicThis “recipe” is rather forgiving in that you can adjust the number of heads of garlic used, along with the exact temperature and cook time if you choose to prepare the garlic alongside other recipes. Just be sure the garlic remains in the air fryer long enough to become soft, tender, and golden brown, without drying it out.
Sprouted raw garlic tends to be bitter, but roasting is a great way to get around this. These photos show three heads of garlic in various stages, ranging from fresh to fully sprouted. All three come out of the air fryer ready to use in your favorite recipes.
Roasted garlic is always nice to have on hand because it can be used in so many ways to deepen and enhance the flavors of your favorite dishes. Try it in your favorite sauces and soups – or use it to make a delicious compound butter to spread on warm crusty bread, roasted vegetables, or steaks.
The air fryer used for this recipe is listed below. Cook times and instructions will vary among different units. Be sure to check the recommended guidelines for your specific unit before preparing this recipe.
Preparation for Air Fryer Roasted Garlic
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Yields: 3 heads roasted garlic
3 large heads garlic
1-2 T. extra virgin olive oil
1. Turn on the air fryer and select the “Air Crisp” function. Set the temperature to 400°F and adjust the timer to 20 minutes. Press “Start” to pre-heat the unit.
|AD by Downloadable Products|
|More Details||More Details||More Details||More Details||More Details|
2. While the unit pre-heats, remove the outer papery layers from the garlic. Carefully slice off the top of each head of garlic with a sharp knife, making sure each clove is exposed.
3. Drizzle some olive oil onto each head of garlic and wrap each head in a small square of aluminum foil, as shown.
4. One the unit is pre-heated, place the prepared garlic in the air fryer basket and close the lid. After 20 minutes, check the garlic to make sure it is roasted through. If more time is necessary, rewrap the garlic and return to the air fryer for another 5-7 minutes.
|AD by Inspirational Media|
Wood Box Sign
5. When the cook time is complete, use the roasted garlic immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Roasted Garlic In-Process Photos:
The photos below will help you visually in preparing this delicious recipe.
|Air Fryer Roasted Garlic|
This delicious and favourite Air Fryer Roasted Garlic recipe is featured in the following food themes as follows:
Daily Food Themes: